TRR 146 Offene Stellen
In the framework of the TRR 146 “Multiscale simulations methods for Soft-Matter systems” the following job positions have been made available. Please follow the links for further information and instructions for the application.
- PhD position: Dynamical coarse-graining for non-equilibrium steady states with stochastic dynamics (JGU Mainz)
- PhD position: Water Relaxation Dynamics at Interfaces (JGU Mainz)
- PhD position: Computational and Theoretical Polymer Physics (MPI Polymer Research)
- PhD position in the area of Computational Soft Matter Physics (Hybrid Multiscale Modelling)
The university intends to increase the number of women amongst its academic personnel and expressly encourages qualified women to apply. Preference will be given to disabled applicants with equal qualifications.
- Wissenschaftlicher Koordinator des TRR 146
- Dr. Giovanni Settanni
- Staudingerweg 9
- D-55128 Mainz