TRR 146 Open Positions
In the framework of the TRR 146 “Multiscale simulations methods for Soft-Matter systems” the following job positions have been made available. Please follow the links for further information and instructions for the application.
- PhD/Postdoc position in the area of deep learning applied to multi scale simulations at JGU Mainz and MPI-P
- PhD position in the area of Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Soft-Matter Systems at TU Darmstadt
- PhD position in the area of Dense active suspensions in the chaotic regime at JGU Mainz
- PhD position in the area of Dynamical coarse-graining for non-equilibrium steady states with stochastic dynamics at JGU Mainz
- PhD position in the area of Water Relaxation Dynamics at Interfaces at JGU Mainz
- PhD position in the area of coarse-grain modelling of self-assembly in the Physics Dept. JGU Mainz
- PhD position at JGU Mainz on memory in driven and active colloidal systems
The university intends to increase the number of women amongst its academic personnel and expressly encourages qualified women to apply. Preference will be given to disabled applicants with equal qualifications.
- Scientific Coordinator of the TRR 146
- Dr. Giovanni Settanni
- Staudingerweg 9
- D-55128 Mainz